LEARN HOW TO COMBINE CAREER CONSTRUCTION AND WELL-BEING
Current career theories don’t fully correspond to the market reality which expects new competencies such as: adaptability, employability, mobility and flexibility. Life Design is an innovative career counselling method that puts emphasis on individual’s selfconstruction process from school to retirement as a way to keep their employability and adapt to their environment while developing a more satisfying life.
PURPOSE & FEATURES
ICI-HR in association with the AFOLD – Association internationale francophone pour le développement de la recherche et de la formation en interventions d’accompagnement en life design – French association for the research, training and support in Life Design. We offers an awareness module to Life Design approach and a comprehensive training program granting licensing rights of the methodology in order to support employees’ new career challenges and life transitions. ICI-HR associates with experts to spread the life design method and legitimate professionals with trainings. The method focuses on identity and self-construction to face career problems and transitions. Several career counselling dialogues aim to explore the perceived self in varied activities and build a new narrative identity.
Theorical knowledge of Life Design
Implementation of interviews based on the Life Design method
Development of a critical point of view
Improvement of career counselling competencies
This approach contributes to :
FOR HR PROFESSIONALS
- Develop new interventions focusing on the empowering of the employees
- Develop their capabilities to build and manage their career.
FOR HR CONSULTANTS
- Improve the mobility, competencies, quality of work and satisfaction of your clients with this new counselling approach
- Offer innovative solutions related to today’s trends CSR and quality of work life to your clients with HR issues
FOR TRAINING ORGANIZATIONS
- Innovate and attracts students with a 21st century methodology adapted to the future of work
- Outperform with efficient counselling adapted to your clients’ needs
FOR GUIDANCE COUNSELLORS
- Be updated about the newest scientific method for career guidance
- Upgrade and adapt your guidance services to the work environment transformation and the individuals’ needs